martes, 25 de agosto de 2009

Lo que hoy sonó


LED #41

25 agosto 2009

- My Chemical Romance «Desolation row»

- Manu Chao y La Colifata «Locura del sol»

- KISS «I love it loud»

- No Doubt «Ex girlfriend»

- The Beatles «Yellow submarine»

- Soda Stereo «Prófugos»

- The Dead Weather «Treat me like your mother»

- Nirvana «Negative creep»

- Mr. Racoon «Ferry 3»

- Bengala «Vamos otra vez»

- Emmanuel Horvilleur y Gustavo Cerati «19» (Sever)

- The Mars Volta «Cotopaxi»

- Nobilis Factum «Me gustas cuando callas»

- Oasis «I’m outta time»

- Happy Mondays «24 hour party people»

- Nitzer Ebb «Control I’m here»

- Leather Strip «The carnival is over»

- Meat Puppets «I’m a mindless idiot»

- Lemons «Que siga el shuwin»

- Mojo Nixon «Are you drinking with me Jesus?»

- Operation Ivy «Unity»

- Sublime «Why can’t we be friends»

- The Cramps «Naked girl falling down the stairs»

0 comentarios:

 

Proyecto LED © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness